MASTER THE PISTOL SQUAT IN 60 DAYS
Gain Strength, Flexibility, and Mobility with the Ultimate Bodyweight Leg Exercise
100% Risk Free with 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Do you want to get legs of steel — without using any weights at all?
If you’ve tried—and failed—at pistol squats, you’re not alone. In fact, there are plenty of people who can squat with a super heavy barbell on their back, yet still can’t do a single pistol squat.
That’s because not only do you need an incredible amount of strength to be able to do them, you also need to be mobile, flexible, and have a good amount of balance.
But here’s the thing: if you think you can never do a pistol, think again. Yes, pistols are tough, but they’re not impossible.
With the right progressions, consistency, and hard work, you can start rocking pistol squats.
And our comprehensive 8-week program, Rock the Pistol, will help you get there.
ROCK A PISTOL SQUAT
Build a Super Strong Body
Unless you’re hanging out with gymnasts, elite athletes or people who have practiced calisthenics for years, you probably don’t know too many people who can do pistols. That’s because pistol squats require a lot of strength that most people simply don’t have.
When you learn to do pistols, you’ll really build legs of steel.
And since pistol squats require a lot of core strength and stability as well, don't be surprised if your abs get tighter and stronger from pistol training too.
Get Flexible & Mobile
Flexibility is important to keep our muscles balanced and bodies pain-free. Being able to do pistols will significantly improve your lower body flexibility.
Mobile joints allow you to move freely without limitations and pain. Training pistols significantly improves mobility in your ankle, knee, and hip joints and leads to a bulletproof lower body.
Train Anytime, Anywhere
Training pistol squats gives you the freedom to work your legs anytime, anywhere.
You don’t have to wait for the gym to open. You can work out on vacation. You can train pistols at home, while waiting for your coffee to brew, or when you’re at the airport waiting for your flight to board.
When you purchase Rock the Pistol for just $19.99, you won’t have to figure everything out yourself. We’ll give you all the very best tools we know to help you meet your goals, and all you have to do is just go and do the work.
Here’s what you’ll get in this 8-week course:
- Full workout plan: A detailed, 8-week plan for both beginner and intermediate levels
- Tracking journal: Keep a close eye on your progress so you never get discouraged
- Pistol progressions: The very best pistol squat progressions to help you build strength and gradually work your way up to full pistols
- Warm up and post-workout stretching routines: Dynamic and static flexibility exercises to prepare your body for pistol practice and cool it down afterwards
- Supplemental strength exercises: Additional equipment-free exercises to help you to strengthen your legs and core for pistols
- Video demonstrations: Over 25 detailed video demonstrations for all pistol progressions, strength exercises, flexibility, and mobility exercises
- Additional HIIT workouts: 10 additional HIIT workouts to keep your training more interesting
- Motivation and helpful articles: Additional reading and video resources related to training, recovery, and mindset to keep you motivated and fired up
- What to avoid: The most common mistakes that you should be aware of when practicing your pistols, and how to avoid them
- Email check-ins and support: Our 100% support and commitment to helping you to rock your pistol squat
WHO THIS PROGRAM IS FOR
Rock The Pistol is for you if:
WHO THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOR
Rock The Pistol is not for you if:
In case you don’t know me, I’m Krista the Founder of 12 Minute Athlete and I help motivated, fitness-loving go-getters of all levels get strong, fit and healthy for life.
I’m an NSCA certified personal trainer and I used to work as a trainer in a gym in New York City. I would work out for hours a day, diligently doing my cardio, weight training and sports-specific training every day until I was overtrained, injured, and had little time in my day to do anything else.
That’s when I discovered HIIT training and everything I knew about fitness and exercise was turned upside down. Not only did I get leaner and fitter than ever before, my strength and confidence levels skyrocketed! Before long, I was able to do things I never thought I could, such as pull ups, handstand push ups, and yes - of course - pistol squats.
It was after my own successes that I created 12 Minute Athlete so I could share these incredibly effective HIIT workouts with the world—and help people of all fitness levels ditch their excuses and get in shape in as little time as possible.